Perfect for headlines or logos, Porter finds its inspiration in the style of mid-19th century typefaces using generous slab serifs and a hard-working appearance.
You, the Licensee, are permitted to use the fonts and webfonts in any number of personal or commercial projects for yourself or a client. You may include the fonts and webfonts as part of a finished design for websites, applications, printed materials, or other works. You are allowed to install multiple copies of the fonts on computers that you own and are the primary user of. You may not share the fonts with other users or computers in which you are not a primary user of.
You, the Licensee, do not have the right to re-sell, sublicense, or redistribute (even for free) the files on their own or as a separate attachment from your work. If you wish to promote the fonts, you must link back to the product page where users are allowed to find the fonts for purchase and download.
End User License Agreement (EULA) for Website and Online Use
The Licensee is allowed to used the Licensed webfont/webfonts on websites only for styling purposes via the @font-face selector in CSS files, in accordance with the following restrictions:
- The Licensee may not link to, or make publically avilable, any version of the fonts not supplied as a webfont.
- Agencies or Licensees that are responsible for multiple clients or multiple websites may NOT share a single webfont license among multiple clients or multiple websites.
- The website may not enable or use webfonts outside of said website including but not limited to producing merchandise, PDF documents, image files, or personalized physical objects.
- The Licensed Webfonts may not be used for conversion or editing tools.
- The Licensed Webfonts are the property of their respective owners. Unauthorized copying or use of the Licensed Webfonts is expressly forbidden. You may be held legally responsible for any infringement of intellectual property rights that is caused or encouraged by your failure to abide by the terms of this Agreement.
This Agreement is effective until terminated. This Agreement will terminate automatically without notice if you fail to comply with any provision contained within this Agreement.
Disclaimer & Limited Warranty
Brew City Type warrants the Fonts and Webfonts and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for thirty (30) days from the original purchase date. During this period, Brew City Type’s liability and your exclusive remedy to defective Fonts and Webfonts will be, at the discretion of Brew City Type, a return of the purchase price or a replacement of any Fonts or Webfonts returned to Brew City Type with a copy of the original invoice.
The Fonts and Webfonts are sold “AS IS, WHERE IS, WITH ALL FAULTS”, without any warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of fitness, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to this computer other than as set forth below.
Brew City Type shall have no responsibility to replace the Fonts or Webfonts or refund the purchase price if failure results from accident, abuse, or if the Fonts or Webfonts are used in an unintended manner, or if the Fonts and Webfonts are lost or damaged due to fire, theft, or negligence. Any replacement Fonts or Webfonts will be warranted for thirty (30) days.
The licensee accepts the risks of the quality and performance of the Fonts and Webfonts. Brew City Type does not warrant that the Fonts or Webfonts will meet your requirements or that the operation of any code or software will be uninterrupted or error free.
BREW CITY TYPE WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, ETC.) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE FONTS AND WEBFONTS EVEN IF BREW CITY TYPE HAS BEEN ADVISED TO THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.